AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Madison (1 jobs)
Nashville (1 jobs)
Screen Printer and General Laborer
Special Ts LLC
No screen printing experience is required.
$9 Starting pay with benefits after a 90 day orientation and evaluation period.
Positions open for automatic screen printing press operators.
Duties would require:
• Loading and unloading shirts from the screen printing press.
• Lifting of up to 50 pounds.
• Basic math skills.
Full Time preferred, but part time is considered.
Pay is negotiable for applicants with experience.
Shift starts at 6:00 am - 2:30 pm During summer months and 7:00 am - 3:30 pm throughout the rest of the year.
Night shift is a possibility.
You may be asked to work overtime or Saturday on occasion which is paid at time and one half.
Skilled Craftsmen, Electricians, Cab...
Nashville Coach Inc
Nashville Coach Inc. the leader in luxury coach building, is looking for skilled workers.
- We are looking for skilled trades, with electrical, plumbing, and cabinet making abilities.
- Specific experience in the coach, or marine field in preferred, but not required.
Some knowledge base includes:
- 12volt, 110 volt, A/V, Generator/Shore
- Self contained water systems, holding tanks, pumps, manifolds
- Woodworking skills, print reading, laminating, finishing.
Mailroom help needed General labor
OFFICE SUPPORT SYSTEMS
Process mail for clients, Experience with Inserter, inkjets & tabbers preferred but not necessary.
We will train the right individual. Monday through Friday with some weekend work Excel & Microsoft word experience is helpful.
Setting up & running mail inserters,Inkjet printers, folders & tabbers.
A valid drivers license is required I'm looking for a self starter that is motivated to learn & works well with the other employees 2 positions open.
Full & part time Please send resume or introductory letter to:
Or call 615-739-5218
Seeking experienced, friendly, flexible, efficient Medical Assistant for busy Internal Medicine office.
• Must have a Medical Assistant degree/certificate and recent work experience in a medical setting.
• Must be a fast learner, a hard worker, have a history of excellent attendance, and superb customer service skills in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be computer savvy and show electronic medical records proficiency.
• Return patient /pharmacy phone calls in a timely fashion.
Obtain prior authorizations for patients’ procedures.
Report abnormal test results.
If you qualify, submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2016 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Nashville Jobs - Employment and help wanted services in Nashville, Tennessee.