AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Nashville (3 jobs)
Event Management and Delivery
Compass Rose Events
Travel the country delivering and managing large, outdoor corporate events!
We are looking for outgoing, energetic team-players, ideally with leadership, hospitality and/or food service skills to manage corporate events through delivery, set
up, run and takedown.
Compass Rose Events provides turnkey event services
including entertainment, catering and logistics Fortune 1000 companies.
We seek to fill 3 month seasonal positions as-
Lead Event Managers
The ability to work long weekends and the desire to work outdoors are a must.
Last year our Event Managers delivered 285 events in 39 states.
Most corporate events set up on Friday, are scheduled for a Saturday run and require overnight, out of town travel on a weekly basis.
Employment begins on July 18th and ends October 31st.
• Assist with pre and post event responsibilities such as loading event equipment, event paperwork, equipment cleaning and travel arrangements.
• Direct the setup and construction of the event.
• Supervise and provide direction to 20-100+ temp and volunteer staff.
• Manage relationship with the client during the event.
• Drive a 24ft box truck to and from the event
• Troubleshoot problems as they arise
This is a physical, hands on job.
• Must be at least 21 years old.
• Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record with no violations in the past five years.
• Be a proven team player.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift/move up to 100 pounds.
• Must pass a criminal background check and a medical physical/drug screening.
• Event Managers are paid $130 per day for events plus meal/travel allowance.
Training/additional hours are paid at $10 per hour.
Skilled Craftsmen, Electricians, Cab...
Nashville Coach Inc
Nashville Coach Inc. the leader in luxury coach building, is looking for skilled workers.
- We are looking for skilled trades, with electrical, plumbing, and cabinet making abilities.
- Specific experience in the coach, or marine field in preferred, but not required.
Some knowledge base includes:
- 12volt, 110 volt, A/V, Generator/Shore
- Self contained water systems, holding tanks, pumps, manifolds
- Woodworking skills, print reading, laminating, finishing.
Wireless Sales Representative
As a Wireless Sales Representative, you will greet customers in our stores, ascertain what each individual needs and make recommendations based on their specifications.
• Develop new consumer and business accounts
• Provide outstanding customer service
• Recommend changes in products and services
• Stay current on the newest technology products and services
Staff Accountant I
USET STAFF ACCOUNTANT I
The Staff Accountant I will assist the USET Controller in performing all phases of accounting associated with the efficient management of all programs and accounts administered by USET.
The Staff Accountant I will perform varied financial analysis and will generate financial reporting to department managers. Incumbent will prepare all necessary manual general ledger journal entries during month-end closing process.
He/she will review balance sheet reconciliations in a timely manner and research and resolve complex outstanding issues.
In addition, you will utilize effective communication skills, interacting with various internal departments to clarify or resolve any issues related to department expenses.
The Staff Accountant I is supervised by the USET Controller.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manages accounts receivables, accounts payables, and multiple ledgers within a non-profit fund accounting system and Quick Books.
2. Assists with all budget preparation, financial modeling and forecasting for grants, contracts, and other financial agreements.
3. Reconciles bank statements for all accounts, assists in the calculation of IDC amounts and prepares financial reports for internal use.
4. Responsible for all duties associated with the registration process at USET meetings.
5. Responsible for Payroll and submitting all required quarterly and yearly reports.
6. Assists in audit preparation and adjustments required for fiscal year closeout.
7. Interacts with Department Managers and Supervisors as it relates to program funds for grants, contracts and other financial agreements.
8. Responsible for fixed assets management.
9. Perform other duties as assigned by the USET Controller.
1. Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Accounting with 3-5 years related experience and/or greater
verifiable experience in all areas of General Ledger Accounting preferably in Non-profit or Government Accounting Systems.
2. Demonstrated ability to communicate with counterpart staff in other agencies and ability to work independently.
3. Must be proficient with General Accounting Systems to include Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payables.
4. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
5. Knowledge of MIP Fund Accounting and QuickBooks is imperative.
6. Cultural sensitivity/ability to work within the customs and traditions of various groups.
7. Ability to travel, work irregular hours and participate in training as recommended.
Hiring preference shall be given to American Indians/Alaska Natives
Screen Printer and General Laborer
Special Ts LLC
No screen printing experience is required.
$9 Starting pay with benefits after a 90 day orientation and evaluation period.
Positions open for automatic screen printing press operators.
Duties would require:
• Loading and unloading shirts from the screen printing press.
• Lifting of up to 50 pounds.
• Basic math skills.
Full Time preferred, but part time is considered.
Pay is negotiable for applicants with experience.
Shift starts at 6:00 am - 2:30 pm During summer months and 7:00 am - 3:30 pm throughout the rest of the year.
Night shift is a possibility.
You may be asked to work overtime or Saturday on occasion which is paid at time and one half.
Seeking experienced, friendly, flexible, efficient Medical Assistant for busy Internal Medicine office.
• Must have a Medical Assistant degree/certificate and recent work experience in a medical setting.
• Must be a fast learner, a hard worker, have a history of excellent attendance, and superb customer service skills in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be computer savvy and show electronic medical records proficiency.
• Return patient /pharmacy phone calls in a timely fashion.
Obtain prior authorizations for patients’ procedures.
Report abnormal test results.
If you qualify, submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2016 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Nashville Jobs - Employment and help wanted services in Nashville, Tennessee.