AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Gallatin (1 jobs)
Louisville (9 jobs)
Lyndon (1 jobs)
Middletown (1 jobs)
Nashville (3 jobs)
Saint Matthews (1 jobs)
Guest services, live in inn keeper
Jailers Inn Bed and Breakfast
Busy Bed and Breakfast seeking a live in inn keeper. Duties include: answering phones, making reservations, and guest services. This position does require evenings only and some week ends. Perfect for couples or a mature individual. Please send resume to 111 West Stephen Foster Ave. Bardstown, KY 40004 or for questions please call 502.348.5551
Reception & Front Office
Steamatic of Nashville
Part time entry position available - 25/30 hours per week - with the possibility of going full time in the future.
Starting wage $12.00 an hour.
Flexible hours - Monday thru Friday - 9:00am to 4:00pm.
• Must have strong computer skills & knowledge of internet are a must.
• Great customer service & phone skills.
• Experience with quick books helpful but not mandatory.
If interested please call Mary at 615-256-7447 for more details & to set up an interview.
Electrician or Plumber
Veterans Plumbing and Electric
Looking for an experienced Plumber or Electrician for full time work in Gallatin/Hendersonville area.
Very busy seeking qualified, dependable individual who is ambitious and willing to work.
- Opportunity for on the job training.
- Must have clean drivers licence, and dependable mode of transportation.
- 1-2 years of experience in Electrical or plumbing fields preferred.
- Basic electrical installs (Light fixtures, outlets etc.)
- Faucet and drain installations
- Repair and/or replacements of hot water heaters
Must be a self starter, be able to follow instructions and work well with others.
Please send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Air Duct & Carpet Cleaning Tech
Steamatic of Nashville
Full time entry level position available for air duct & carpet cleaning tech.
Starting wage $12.00 an hour.
• Must have a valid drivers license, good driving record & pass a back ground check.
• Experience helpful but not mandatory.
• On the job training.
• Must be able to work flexible hours including but not limited to nights & weekends.
• Some out of town jobs will require over night stays.
Will be on call on a weekly rotating schedule for after hours water & fire damages.
If interested please call Mary at 615-256-7447 for more details, and to schedule an interview.
This position will be essential in organizing various office functions:
- Answer Three-Line Phone System (low call volume)
- Inside Sales Support
- Parts Ordering
- Parts Receiving
- Organization of Parts for Jobs to be installed
- Light book keeping key entry for parts
- Inventory of returned parts from job sites
- Complete Pay Apps/Insurance Requirement forms required for job bids
- Accounts Receivable calls
- Work closely with office staff
- MS Office experience
- 3-5 years office experience preferred
Position is full-time and comes with paid insurance, 401K, and paid vacation.
Please submit resumes to both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Civil Engineer/ Designer
Chazen Engineering Consultants
Chazen Engineering Consultants is seeking a full-time, energetic and talented mid-level civil engineer with a minimum of 5 years of experience in site design and construction.
Through a collaborative design process, our Civil Engineer/Designers responsible for technical solutions, production and permitting of a variety of land development projects.
Technical responsibilities include:
• The development of creative and constructible design solution.
• Preparation of inventory assessments, analyses and reports.
• Development of detailed site layout and grading plans, erosion and sediment control plans, and stormwater management design plans.
• Construction detailing and specifications.
Project management responsibilities include:
• Development of professional service proposals.
• Management of projects including clients, internal technical disciplines and external consultants.
• Schedule and budget management.
• Participation in public presentations and speaking engagements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• B.S. In Civil Engineering required with minimum of 5 years of professional experience in land planning and site design.
• Preferred candidates will have demonstrated experience in project management, civil design and delivery of land development projects, preferably in Tennessee and/ or the southeast.
• Working knowledge of zoning codes and applicable design standards.
•AutoCad and AutoCad Civil 3D proficiency.
• Effective communication skills including written, oral and listening.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with and develop long-term relationships with clients and other development partners and team members.
Part time receptionist/dental office
Blincoe & Shutt, P.S.C.
St. Matthews Dental Office
Seeking friendly, flexible, part-time front office/receptionist about 20 hours a week.
Softdent experience a plus.
• Responsible for the administration and preparation of telehealth equipment.
• Prepares Devices using basic software programs, ensuring proper set up procedures.
• Completes patient kit preparation & testing, pairing, packing equipment in box with proper instructions and barcodes.
• Completes troubleshooting as necessary, determines root cause analysis and resolves issues and concern.
• Prepares patient kits for shipping & packing, generating shipment labels, updating patient information.
• Completes general warehouse duties.
• Ensures work environment is clean and organized.
• Other duties as assigned.
Competencies / Education Requirements:
• Ideal candidates will be:
o Highly motivated, with demonstrated enterprising instincts, and strong ownership of his/her responsibilities;
o Hands on and do what is needed to ensure patient satisfaction.
o Extremely conscientious of work quality, attention to detail and organizational ability.
o Successful working with talented teams seeking to achieve superior results.
o Basic computer knowledge, excel, word and other computer skills.
o Working knowledge of mobile devices.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Some college preferred.
• Training will be given on Software used.
The Enrichment Center
Established childcare center for 20 years located in downtown Louisville is seeking full time employees for various ages from 6 weeks-12 years of age.
• Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED.
• Flexible schedule is offered.
• Minimum wage starting salary.
Pest Control Tecnician
Dial One Real Estate Pest Control Inc.
Duties will consist of but not be limited to:
• Perform pest control & termite control services safely according to instructions and label guidelines.
• Enter & exit structures & crawl spaces, ascend & descend ladders & stairs.
• Use application equipment and inspection equipment to inspect and service for pest control & prevention.
• Use power hammer drills and small hand tools as needed.
• Read & write legibly and be able to read and comprehend pesticide labels, company forms, and training materials printed in English.
• Operate motor vehicle according to company policies.
Experience preferred but not required.
We will fully train.
• But must be able to past state certification exam.
• Must have good driving record no DUI or reckless driving charges in last five years.
• Must take and pass drug test, physical exam and background check.
Wages start at $13.50- $14.00 hour then up from there.
Condominium/Homeowners Assn Property...
Seeking a full time property manager.
• Candidate must have prior experience in managing condominium and homeowners associations.
• Must have a flexible schedule to attend some evening meetings.
• Must be able to assist in developing budgets.
• Word, Excel and Outlook experience a must.
Handy Man Needed
Economy Maintenance INC
We are looking for a full time employee Monday-Friday with optional overtime.
Our company specializes in construction and remodeling services, handyman services, home improvements, and property remodeling.
Jobs include drywall, trim work, masonry, plumbing, electrical, flooring installation, tiling, concrete, framing and painting.
The essential job responsibilities and requirements include:
• Reporting to the Site Supervisor daily.
• Reporting any new issues seen at job location.
Please email us your resume, or request to come in for an interview.
We do background checks, and drug screens.
Energetic, personable, highly motivated medical assistant needed for small busy medical practice.
• Must like working in small environments.
• Will train for specialty.
• Limited medical radiography license is preferred, however will train.
Benefits available including single person health insurance.
Family plan available. Retirement savings plan.
Looking for that right person for the right job.
Are you that person?
Please send resume to: (502) 451-5439
Meter Reader - Louisville, KY
• Under the indirect and intermittent supervision of the Meter Reading Supervisor.
• Records the readings of the metering devices.
• Resets demand indicators, and keeps a daily record of work accomplished.
• Obtains keys to read meters on locked premises.
• Re-reads meters and interviews customers to justify the readings.
• Reports defective equipment or damaged meters and any case of suspected tampering to the
• Must be able to walk an average of 12 (twelve) mile a day, including walking up and down stairs.
• Must be able to understand written and oral instructions.
• Must be able to work in all types of weather conditions.
• Must have a valid driver's license and meet company driving standards.
• Must have reliable transportation
High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
Valid Driver's License
SEND RESUMES TO EmploymentUS@Olameter.com
Cashier/Drink Maker/Sandwich Maker/B...
Dunkin Donuts in MIDDLETOWN is looking for Friendly outgoing and outspoken individuals with a drive to succeed!!
Offering competative wages and flexible schedules.
We at Dunkin are looking for the following:
* Neat Clean Appearance
* An Open Availability
* Bright Smiles
* Loud Positive Attitude
* Full & Part Time Positions
* Bakers, Cashiers, Drink Makers & Sandwich Makers
* Must Have Reliable Transportation
* Must Be Able to work Opening Shift, Mid Shifts & Closing Shifts
* Have a High School Diploma or Equivilent Certificate
* Must Be Able To Work Well With Others
* Must Have Excellent Customer Service Skills
* Must Be Able To Operate A Cash Register & Count Back Change
* The Ability To be On Your Feet Up To 8 Hours
* The Ability To Lift Up To 50Lbs If Needed
Watkins Family Dental
High speed, upbeat dental practice seeks energetic, neat, organized and open minded dental assistant for a full-time position.
• Background check is required.
If interested please call Watkins Family Dental to set up an appointment. Please ask for Maria.
Arctic Minerals, LLC.
Duties will involve:
• Preventive maintenance.
• Repairing mechanical equipment.
• Installing, aligning, and balancing new equipment.
• Providing general assistance in maintenance department.
• Strict observance of all safety procedures and active
participation in safety program is required.
• Repair or replace defective equipment parts using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, and the physical condition of buildings
does not deteriorate.
Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, and perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, and/or parts catalogs as necessary.
Inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment in order to diagnose machine malfunctions.
Record maintenance and repair work performed and the costs of the work.
Clean and lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools.
Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments when necessary.
Align and balance new equipment after installation.
Inspect used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements, using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
Masons - Bricklayers and Hod Carriers
DAVID Construction, Inc
DAVID Construction has an immediate need for experienced bricklayers and hod carriers.
• Applicants must have at least 7 years of experience in the commercial field. Trade school applicants preferred.
• We offer competitive wages and benefits.
Interested applicants who meet the experience requirement may mail their resume to:
1330 W Breckinridge St.
Louisville, KY 40210
Or email to:
© Copyright 2017 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Nashville Jobs - Employment and help wanted services in Nashville, Tennessee.