AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Antioch (3 jobs)
Brentwood (1 jobs)
Murfreesboro (1 jobs)
Nashville (7 jobs)
Medical Insurance Verification Speci...
American Addiction Centers
Position Title - Insurance Verification Specialist
The days and hours for this position will be Monday through Friday from 12pm-9pm.
• This position involves heavy phone interaction and demands top customer
service and problem-solving skills in working in healthcare call center environment as
well as billing departments.
• Responsible for making substantial outbound call to insurance companies to
ensure eligibility and coverage for new and recurrent patients looking or admission
into our treatment
• Responsible for analyzing & evaluating patients eligibility and benefits and
reviewing their presenting problem (diagnosis) to make admission recommendations
based on clinical appropriateness (using ASAM Criteria & Ins. Medical Necessity
• Serve as a financial counselor, responsible for estimating clients financial
responsibility based on coverage obtained
• Work in collaboration with different departments across our community of
facilities nationwide, to obtain necessary billing & payment information, case
management information prior to admission to make a proper placement decision
• When necessary; obtain referrals from PCP's, Perform pre-claims authorization
for clients prior to admission
• Ability to relay necessary information in a concise manner to peers, clients and
their family members prior to their admission
• Serve as a resource for the treatment consultants and their clients,
Interventionist and referral partners on financial matters as it relate to client out of
• Build effective working relationships with fellow work group members for the
good of our clients
• Must have the ability to follow detail process and procedure to ensure a safe and
accurate admission set forth by the Dept. Managers
• Other duties as assigned by Dept. Directors
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent (Bachelor Degree preferable)
• 2 - 5 years hospital verification and/or utilization review experience
• Knowledge of managed health care and commercial policies
• Basic Knowledge of Exchange policies.
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Knowledge of behavioral health terminology a PLUS
• Excellent communication skills
• Prior experience in a patient-care setting and/or billing environment a PLUS
• Prior Case management pre-certification a PLUS
• Proficient Microsoft office skills (Word documents, Excel spreadsheets,
• Prior experience with CRM and EHR a MUST
• Prior Call Center experience required
necessary—training will be provided. However, sales experience may be helpful. Expect
to work hard to make a lot of money. We provide the leads and an excellent work
environment in Hendersonville. Serious inquiries only. This is not a job—it's a career.
Call 888-783-3099 Ext 213.
Looking for a self-motivated, team player to provide IT and Staff Support to multiple medical locations in Middle TN.
• Provider IT support to end users including managing user accounts and remote desktop support
• Identify, resolve or escalate helpdesk support tickets with accurate documentation.
• Assist in Security Risk and Meaningful Use requirements and reporting.
• Maintain inventory of all technology equipment.
• Corresponding with vendors to resolve issues.
• Scanning documents, Data entry, and generating reports.
• Assist IT Director/Administrative staff with varies projects as needed
• Good problem-solving, analytical and interpersonal skills; good oral and written communications skills; excellent attention to detail; Self-motivated and able to work independently .
• Must have entry level IT Experience in troubleshooting computer problems, hardware and software support
• Experience in Microsoft office products ( Excel, Word, Onenote, Outlook)
• Must complete and pass HIPPA Training
The Optometric Tech is responsible for maintaining accurate patient records and assisting with and performing preliminary testing under the Optometrist's supervision.
The OD tech will also educate patients on contact lens insertion and removal as well as overall proper care of the lenses.
The OD tech will also be responsible for the cleaning the exam rooms, equipment and instruments as well as other duties assigned by management.
This position requires the ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a great desire to serve and provide exceptional customer service.
A positive attitude is a must!
Optometric Lab Technician
Do you enjoy working with your hands?
- Are you mechanically inclined?
- Are you driven by results?
- Are you self-motivated and comfortable working both individually and as part of a team?
Then Eyecare Plus is looking for you.
We are currently in search of our next talented team member!
• Works well in a face paced environment'
• Pays high attention to detail
• Perform a variety of duties which may change often
• Great with math and numbers
• Follow directions and work according to exact standards
• Use hand tools and power equipment
• Process individual prescriptions accurately
• See detail/differences in shapes and measurements of figures and
• Work patiently with good concentration
Sheet Metal & Gutter Trainee
Mid-Tenn Sheet Metal, Inc.
Work and train with professional metal workers as we serve our high profile customer base with their architectural sheet metal needs including but not limited to copper gutter and flashing fabrication and installation, metal roof design and water infiltration problems associated with building leaks, etc.
• Our regular office hours are 8:00 am - 4:00 pm M-F.
• Must be reliable, have your own transportation, and punctual.
• Very good pay for the right person.
Leave a message at 615-865-9832 and we will return your call or e-mail us at MTSM@comcast.net
Customer Service Representative
CVS Health is offering a great opportunity for Customer Service Representative positions.
As a call center representative, you can be part of a Fortune 10 Company and help people on their path to better health.
Our CSR positions offer:
• Competitive pay,
• Room for Advancement
• Work from home possibilities within 6 months
We are more than customer service phone lines, we are life lines to our members. If you are looking to make a difference and want a sense of accomplishment, give us the opportunity to know you by applying for this great opportunity with a great company.
If you are looking to advance your career in health care while working for a Fortune 500 company
APPLY ONLINE TODAY at: http://jobs.cvshealth.com/care
Search Job ID # 293248
Successful candidates should have at least 6 months of progressive customer service experience, strong work ethic, strong computer navigation skills, and thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced team environment. Must be open to ANY schedule between 6am and 11pm Sunday thru Saturday. Starting pay rate $12.50 -14.00/hr ($1/hr shift premium also available). All candidates must complete our online assessment (Virtual Job Tryout) and successfully pass a background check and drug screen.
If you still have questions, we invite you to learn more about CVS Health and our opportunities. Please join our Virtual Meet the Recruiter event held every Monday at 10 am CST. Speak live with a recruiter from the comfort of your own home. Learn more about these AMAZING opportunities.
You can join us any Monday by clicking the following link:
ADVANCED DISTRIBUTION - THE POWER TO MOVE
Advanced Distribution is the nation's premier retail distribution service providers.
We handle more than 13 major national retail accounts servicing 54 different brands with deliveries to over 1,200 stores, including many specialty retailers with commodities such as textile, bath and beauty, general merchandise, and supply shipments.
We continue to set the industry standards in such categories as:
•On-time Delivery Compliance (99.7%+)
Though our roots are in the Midwest, our strong commitment to excellence in customer service has fueled our growth across market boundaries. With 8 terminals to date, we are poised to maintain our role as the nation's leading pool point distributor.
We feel however, that our greatest accomplishments are the relationships of trust that we have built with our customers. We combine old-fashioned hard work with the latest warehouse, software and scanning technologies.
• Are you an experienced route / delivery driver who enjoys working with people throughout your day and being able to come home to your family at night and working a 4-5 day schedule most of the year?
• Will you represent the company well in appearance and attitude?
• Are you reliable to be at work when you're scheduled?
• Are you looking for benefits such as health insurance, a 401(k) and paid holidays?
Then apply to come work with us at Advanced Distribution!
Advanced Distribution is a Nashville based Retail Distribution Company is looking for ROUTE DRIVER'S with safe, efficient, professional records that are experienced with pickup / time sensitive route deliveries.
• High school education.
• At least 1 year of delivery driver experience.
• A CDL A license or CDL B license.
• A proven ability to have great attendance.
• The ability to work additional hours as the work demands (particularly during peak season - October - December).
• The ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. with the use of handcarts and pallet jacks.
Day and night runs are available.
All candidates must submit to and pass a pre-employment background check, MVR report, pre-employment drug screening and DOT physical.
ROUTE MANAGER / DELIVERY DRIVER
Are you a foodie? Do you have local restaurant experience as a chef or in another capacity? Do you know the best joints to eat in town?
Creation Gardens, a supplier of gourmet foods, cheeses, produce and fine quality meats is seeking a high energy individual to add to our Louisville. As a Route Manager you will meet face to face with the best chefs in town as you assist in nurturing relationships and WOWing them by delivery the highest quality products on a daily basis.
BASIC DUTIES AND TASKS:
a. Perform pre & post trip inspection of vehicle (Non CDL position)
b. Operate commercial vehicle in compliance with local, state, and federal laws
c. Load and unload product by hand or using hand cart, and place in designated customer storage areas. May include transporting product up/down ramps, stairs, or docks, in all weather conditions.
d. Make certain product quality is maintained until it reaches customer.
e. Follow all company policies with regards to product delivery and recordkeeping, through use of custom software at warehouse site and with hand held devices.
f. Provide assistance to chefs by acting as a liaison between customer service, warehouse & chef.
g. Communicate/report problems or issues to guarantee customer satisfaction.
h. Overtime hours, working weekends and holidays, and starting at various early morning start times are required
i. Inventory control: Must report any goods that are lost, stolen or damaged while in transit.
j. Maintain working knowledge of products offered to customers on a continual basis
k. Responsible for collecting payments from customers, properly safekeeping and recording.
l. Follow preferred work methods at all times, and immediately advise supervisor of any unsafe conditions
m. Adhere to all terms of the company Vehicle Fleet Safety Policy
n. Exceptional Timeliness and attendance are critical
ATTITUDES AND BEHAVIORS:
a. Achievement: working towards expected results and exceed customer expectations.
b. Cheerful: Come to work happy (it's contagious)
c. Fun: 'Have fun ‘Wowing' Chefs.'
d. Dependable, Trustworthy, and Responsible. (We all depend on each other)
• Valid active driver's license with 3 year clean motor vehicle record.
• Ability to load and unload heavy items up to 50 lbs., occasionally more.
• Must pass DOT physical, criminal background check, and drug screen.
• Possess excellent customer service , communication (written and oral), and problem solving skills.
• Minimum of GED required.
• Must be able to use smart phone's driver's application with our custom software.
• We deliver 7 days a week - position required the ability of have weekend days be part of regular 5 day work week.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OF POSITION::
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
• The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 75 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Creation Gardens is distributor of produce, meat, gourmet items and paper products. We are an EOP offering a full benefit package including medical, dental, and vacation.
• Primaries only please apply.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Respond to this ad with a resume or by completing our online application on our website at http://www.whatchefswant.com/ - Just click on the link 'Now Hiring - Join the Team'. Delivery and or background in the food industry a plus but not requirement.
Tax Preparer & Bookkeeper
• Bookkeeping for small businesses including data entry, reconciling bank accounts, filing sales tax reports, preparing financial reports, etc.
• Payroll for small businesses, including filing, required payroll reports and tax deposits.
• Tax preparation for individuals, corporations, partnerships, estates, trusts, etc.
When it is not tax season, this position would entail working 3-4 days a week depending on the work volume. During tax season, there would be significantly longer hours as our office is open Monday to Saturday.
To compensate for the increase of hours, this position includes a small commission on seasonal tax returns completed.
Beginning salary $30,000 per year plus small commission on seasonal completed tax returns.
Field Technician – Competitive Wages...
Action Environmental, LLC
Competitive Wages and Benefits based upon applicant experience. All experience levels considered. Opportunities for career advancement.
Action Environmental is currently looking for a technician for our Nashville Service Branch. This position will require a hardworking, hands-on, safety conscious work ethic. Technicians are responsible for providing cleaning, vacuum, flushing, and blasting services in the following industry types: steel manufacturing, transportation, plastics, food and beverage, utilities, pharmaceuticals, pulp & paper, paints & coatings, wire & cable, oil refining, chemicals, seed production.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Participate in practical and manual activities on a daily basis.
2. Adhere to all policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure that health and safety standards are achieved, including but not limited to wearing all protective safety equipment
3. Engage in strenuous physical labor including lifting, pulling and pushing heavy objects
4. Operate light and heavy equipment including, but not limited to: blasting equipment, vacuum trucks and hoses, etc.
5. May require work in confined spaces, elevated spaces, hot, wet, cold, and foul smelling environments through an 8-12 hour shift while holding the various sizes of vacuum hoses.
6. Work in environments with Hazardous Materials and excessive noise levels
7. Work extended hours, evening, and weekend work, as well as work out of town for extended periods of time, when mandatory.
8. Additional duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Must be able to pass DOT Medical and Pulmonary Fit Tests
• Consistently demonstrate safe working practices required
• Ability to read and write in English required
• Maintain a valid driver's license and maintain a clean driving record
• Must have a working cell phone and answer phone or respond to work within 15 minutes
• Ability to work extended hours, weekends, holidays and out of town
• Ability to lift up to 75 pounds and perform strenuous physical labor in various work environments
Trailer Mechanic / Tire Tech
McGriff Tire Company, Inc.
TRAILER MECHANIC / TIRE TECH.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Prefer experience in all phases of semi-trailer repairs such as brakes, electrical, floor repair, tires, welding, hydraulics, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, modifications work, etc.
- Also, experience in DOT inspections, welding, tires new and repairing, change (mount & dismount).
Must have clean MVR, Drug Test, pass DOT physical.
Benefits and Competitive Pay.
May apply in person at 131 Industrial Blvd., Lot 3, Lavergne, TN 37086. Fax 615-793-3979.
Occupational Health Nurse - Legislature
Tennessee General Assembly
Candidates will be responsible for basic first aid and health screenings, promotion of healthy living, counseling and support in the State Legislative Complex which includes the Legislative Plaza, War Memorial Building and the State Capitol for all staff and Members of the General Assembly.
The position is a seasonal part-time position.
Candidates must be available to work the following schedule beginning Monday, January 4, 2016 through April 30, 2016 or the adjournment of the General Assembly whichever comes first:
Monday: 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Some extended hours may be required.
Must be a licensed RN with a minimum of two years of nursing experience providing basic first aid.
Applicants should submit a resume and salary requirements to:
© Copyright 2016 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Nashville Jobs - Employment and help wanted services in Nashville, Tennessee.